Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Terms & Conditions: Quote Status: This quote is not valid unless the Status = Quote-Approved. All Quotes are revocable and subject to change regardless of status. This is not a firm offer. All purchases are subject to AiRISTA Flow’s written acceptance of a purchase order from the customer. Accepted orders are not cancellable by customer. Payment Terms: All accepted orders are subject to pre-payment prior to shipment of goods or activation of software, unless otherwise contractually agreed upon and documented. All payments are non-refundable. Software/Support: Software/Support are invoiced upon Airista Flow acceptance of Order and subject to pre-payment at AiRISTA Flow’s discretion. Hardware: Hardware orders are subject to pre-payment prior to shipment of goods at AiRISTA Flow’s discretion. If customer is currently in arrears, prepayment maybe requested before shipment is made. Shipment of hardware is conditioned upon shipping terms accepted by AiRISTA Flow and customer’s account history and then current open balances. Shipping: Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. All Airista Flow items are priced Freight On Board (hereinafter FOB) Airista Flow’s USA, Virginia and Maryland Facilities, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Airista Flow. All Airista Flow products, to be shipped and/or shipped directly from our factories, are priced as EXW (Ex Works) unless otherwise agreed in writing by Airista Flow. Customer will be responsible for and pay all delivery, freight charges, all taxes and duties, and all other shipping costs and expenses with respect to the delivery or return of any Airista Flow equipment hereunder. Customer must provide Airista Flow with a shipping account. If a shipping account is not provided to Airista Flow, Airista Flow will not be accountable for items withheld or delayed in customs, lost, damaged, or any other issues associated and/or resulted from shipping delays. Professional Services: Professional Services are an estimate based on known information at the time of quoting. A Statement of Work (SOW) will be created and approved by the customer for any order that includes Professional Services to ensure Airista Flow’s accuracy with customer’s requirements. Based on the validated requirements and the associated level of effort, the Professional Services estimate/quote may be updated to reflect the scope of the project. Customer agrees to submit a purchase order, payment, etc. for any modifications to requirements based on agreed upon SOW’s. **T&E is for budgetary purposes only. T&E is billed as Actual cost concluding any Professional Services onsite visit. Questions: Order submittals and inquiries should be discussed with the Airista Flow Sales representative.